- Building Materials
- Sealants, Adhesives & Cleaners
- Everbuild 207 Zeromix C.F.F frostproofer and mortar admixture -25Ltr
EVERBUILD® 207 Zeromix C.F.F. is an air entraining liquid admixture for mortar and concrete which also acts as an accelerator for work in sub - zero temperatures.
Improves workability and freeze/thaw resistance in brick laying mortars and eliminates the need for a separate frostproofer.
As an air entraining water reducing admixture and accelerator/frostproofer for brick and block laying mortar, render (internal and external) and concrete. Accelerates setting time during cold periods.
▪ Load bearing brickwork
▪ Block laying
▪ External/Internal rendering
▪ Pointing/repointing brickwork.
▪ Floor screeds
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Increased frost resistance during setting
▪ Non - corrosive to embedded metal
▪ Eases tamping down and alignment Improves workability/trowelability even in cold weather
▪ Provides resistance to freeze/thaw cycling down to - 8°C in both wet and dry mortar
▪ Chloride ion content < 0.1% ▪ Reduces bleeding/segregation Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence
▪ Reduces shrinkage (cracking and crazing reduced)
▪ Faster finishing times even in cold weather
Typical Reduction In Setting Times 20-30% (@ 2.5ltr/50kg cement)