EVERBUILD® 708 Self Level Floor Compound is a cement-based product used to level out uneven floors and screeds prior to laying ceramic tiles, thermoplastic tiles, lino, wood block flooring or carpet. Mix with either water or EVERBUILD® 709 FEBFLOR LATEX PLUS to give a free-flowing, self-levelling topping. When mixed as directed, the compound provides a free-flowing mix that sets in 2 to 4 hours and can be overlaid after only 8 hours at normal temperatures. NOTE: This product is not suitable for use as a final wearing surface.
▪ For levelling uneven subfloors prior to laying ceramic tiles, thermoplastic tiles, lino, wood block flooring or carpet.
▪ Internal use.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Fast setting - sets in 2-4 hours for foot traffic.
▪ Can be overlaid after 8 hours.
▪ Up to 6mm in depth in one coat.
▪ Protein (casein) free.
▪ Enhanced flow properties coupled with long open time, giving easy trowelling.
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
Tested to EN13813 Class CT - C30 - F7