EVERBUILD® B1 Gun Grade Fire Foam is a quick-setting, fire-rated, one-part polyurethane foam. It expands on application to yield up to 50 times the can contents and meets the extremely stringent requirements of the test criteria DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials; Class B1 and BS 476 Part 20. Fire rated up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations. For use with an Everbuild® Professional Foam Gun; once cured the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
▪ Gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls
▪ To provide a fire-rated seal around window and door frames
▪ Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
▪ Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
▪ Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
▪ Door frames
▪ Timber structures
▪ Windowsills and thresholds.
▪ Window frames Insulating
▪ Behind cladding to exterior walls.
▪ Behind soffit and barge boards
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke.
▪ Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
▪ Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original can volume.
▪ Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
▪ Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.