To celebrate their 25th anniversary, Everbuild brings you our best ever sealant and adhesive; EB25. Using cutting-edge technology and a unique polymer blend, our R&D team has developed a truly universal, top quality hybrid. It’s extremely flexible, certified for indoor and outdoor use, and in sanitary and food preparation areas (ISEGA). Plus, it’s exceptionally strong, sticks to almost anything and even works underwater! Once cured, it’s resistant to mould, temperature extremes, chemicals, petrol, UV radiation, plus it does all this whilst being environmentally friendly.
EB25 – 25 years of Everbuild expertise.
USES Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable.
- The following are just some examples: As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Sealing vertical expansion joints.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
- High bonding strength.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Certified to the harmonized European standard for sealants for façade and sanitary use.
- Can be applied to wet surfaces.
- Waterproof & weatherproof.
- Quick curing.
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +100°C.
- Resistant to chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents).
- Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
- Overpaintable with some paints (always test a small area first).
- Resistant to slump: <3mm (ISO7390)