Mitre Fast Bonding Kit is a two-part instant adhesive system (Jumbo contains 1no 100g Suplerglue & 1no 400ml Activator) comprising a cyanoacrylate adhesive and aerosol activator. Mitre Fast is mainly used in the furniture, timber, kitchen and plastics industries where its instant bonding properties dramatically reduce assembly times for mitre joints when compared to conventional wood adhesives. Also suitable for bonding of MDF, rubber, PVCu, metals etc.
▪ Multitude of industrial applications: Bonds MDF, wood, chipboard, rubber, plastics, Perspex, uPVC ceramics, aluminium and metals.
▪ Ideal for all cornice and profile mitres, trims, picture frames, MDF, skirting and architrave joints, worktop end strips, PVCu trims and much more.
▪ It is particularly useful for production lines such as electronics assembly and uPVC window trim bonding.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Flash setting formulation - bonds most surfaces within 10 seconds, cutting down dramatically mitre assembly bonding times when compared to conventional wood adhesives.
▪ High viscosity adhesive – low soak in to give greater bond strength than conventional cyanoacrylates on porous surfaces (eg wood)
▪ Gap filling – high viscosity adhesive will fill small gaps in mitres etc (up to 0.2mm)
▪ Economical in use.
Mitre Fast Activator
Chemical Base: Hydrocarbon solvent
Mitre Fast Adhesive
Solids: 100 %
Thermal conductivity: 0.2 w/k.m
Gap filling: up to 0.2 mm
Refractive index: 1.45 (cured)
Dielectric strength: 11-13 kV/mm
Dielectric constant: 5.2 @ 1MHz (cured)
Softening point: 165 ºC