Everbuild Pinkgrip grab adhesive 350ml tube
EVERBUILD® PINKGRIP® is a revolutionary new direct bond cartridge applied adhesive formulated specifically for the professional user, using polymers at the leading edge of adhesive technology.
EVERBUILD® PINKGRIP® bonds to virtually all common building surfaces and is designed for both external and internal use.
▪ Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting.
▪ Fixing parquet and cork flooring.
▪ Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
▪ Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
▪ Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
▪ Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
▪ Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds.
▪ Fixing nameplates, plastic boxes, decorative frames, wall sockets and junction boxes to most surfaces.
▪ Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Enhanced slump resistance for quick and simple direct bonding to most substrates without the use of temporary supports in most applications.
▪ Pink colour gives easy product recognition.
▪ Excellent early and ultimate adhesive strength on both porous and non-porous substrates.
▪ Excellent gap filling properties to accommodate uneven surfaces.
▪ Good “nip off” qualities to prevent messy stringing of the adhesive.
▪ No need for double stick applications or underpinning in many instances (although product may be used via double stick method if required).
▪ Suitable for both vertical and horizontal use.
▪ Suitable for use on both non porous and porous surfaces.
▪ Excellent external weathering properties.
▪ Suitable for interior and exterior use.