EVERBUILD STICK2® Contact Adhesive is a premium grade rubber-based contact adhesive suitable for use with a wide variety of materials for both professional and DIY use. The product may be used internally and externally for bonding decorative laminates, all types of wood, rigid PVC, ABS, cork, linoleum, rubber, stone, metals and dense fabrics.
▪ Laminate materials
▪ Bonding PU foam or mineral wool panels to plasterboard.
▪ Bonding metals to most surfaces.
▪ Bonds wood, rubber, most plastics and leather, cork, lino, rigid PVC.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces.
▪ Exceptional bond strength - out performs conventional wood glues.
▪ Internal and external use (excluding 5ltr size) - excellent weathering and aging properties.
Base - Polychloroprene Solids 25 +/- 2 %
Coverage - 2.5 m² / litre (4-8 m2 Spray)
Tack Life - 5 – 30 minutes (2-5 minutes spray)