The Storm Drain Plus system provides a complete and long-term solution for the collection and dispersal of surface water. The channel drain is available in 1m lengths and can be combined with a range of accessories, aiding installation and providing connection into mains drainage.
Storm Drain Plus is manufactured from lightweight polypropylene, with a high impact strength at hot and cold temperatures. Its cross-braced design prevents floating. Flexibility is offered with a choice of 2 grate finishes and 3 base outlet options.
Storm Drain Plus has been produced in accordance with the BS EN ISO9001 quality standard and manufactured to the BS EN 1433 standard (Load Class A15) in order to comply with regulations.
STORM DRAIN PLUS ACCESSORIES:
- End Cap - Allows you to securely seal the upstream end of a pipe
- Jointing Clip - For the secure connection of two cut channels
- End Outlet - To connect into a 100mm or 110mm pipe
- Sump Unit - This product includes a silt basket and integral water trap to prevent odours. Available in black plastic or galvanised steel heelguard grates
- Quad Connector - An easy corner or T-junction connector available in black plastic or galvanised steel
- The flexibility of three base outlets
- Quality aesthetics - a choice of black plastic or galvanised steel grating
- Simple connection system
- Labour-saving quad connector
- Conforms to BS EN 1433: Load Class A15
- Heelguard grates as standard
- Recycled and recyclable base material
- Improved male to female connectors
- Cross-braced design prevents floating
- Lightweight polypropylene, with a high impact strength at hot and cold temperatures
APPLICATIONS: Storm Drain Plus can be installed around any domestic area where surface water collects including:
- Patios and conservatories
- Swimming pools
- Sports courts
- Retaining walls