The SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System from Manthorpe is designed for use with slates and interlocking plain tiles. It provides an aesthetically pleasing, maintenance-free detail to gable ends.
The Linear Dry Verge System uses a strong mechanical fixing method and is mortar-free, making it fast and easy to fit in all weather conditions. It has been independently wind tunnel tested to comply with BS5534 requirements for mechanical fixing and is manufactured from a high grade of robust uPVC.
First, a length of Vent Roll is fixed along the hip and smoothed out over the existing roofing tile profile.
The SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System is ideal for both new build and refurbishment situations on roofs of 15° to 55° pitch. It is available in Slate Grey, Black, White, Terracotta and Dark Brown and is compatible with all fibre cement slates, natural slates, interlocking plain tiles, many other plain tiles and interlocking concrete tiles.
- Fast and easy to fit in all weather conditions
- Compatible with all fibre cement and natural slate tiles and interlocking plain tiles
- Also compatible with some plain tiles and concrete interlocking tiles
- Also suitable in sarking board details
- Suitable for new build or refurbishment work
- Exceptionally secure
- Robust uPVC material