- Construction Materials
- Landscaping Products
- Sika FastFix All Weather Self-Setting Paving Jointing Compound, Charcoal, 15 kg - 17 sq.m
Sika FastFix All Weather Self-Setting Paving Jointing Compound, Charcoal, 15 kg - 17 sq.m
Sika FastFix All Weather is a self-setting paving jointing compound providing the ideal solution to perfect pointing on paving, paths and patios.
With a unique formula containing Active Resin Technology for advanced durability, it is ready to use with no mixing required, easy to apply in all weather conditions; even in the rain and won’t shrink or crack over time.
Suitable for use on all joints from just 20mm deep, Sika FastFix can be used for a range of applications including footpaths, stone setts, cobbles and Indian sandstone paving slabs and once opened can be stored in water and reused to reduce waste.
Suitable for use on:
- Indian sandstone
- Stone setts
- Paving blocks
- Driveways with light vehicular traffic
- For joints over 5mm wide and 20mm deep
- Fast and easy application – no mixing
- All weather – apply even in the rain
- Robust - does not shrink or crack
- Highly water permeable – no pooling on the patio
- Weed control - provides a natural barrier for weed growth