- Sealants, Adhesives & Cleaners
- Everbuild Salt Away 1Ltr Efflorescence and Salt Remover
Efflorescence is commonly caused by soluble salts within building materials, or dissolved salts transferred into building materials by water. At the surface of the building material the water containing these dissolved salts evaporates leaving behind unsightly white deposits. Left untreated efflorescence can cause corrosive damage to many building surfaces. EVERBUILD® SALT-AWAY® is a non-hydrochloric acid based treatment for the removal of unsightly efflorescence from most common mineral surfaces including bricks, stone concrete and flag stones. Quick and easy to apply, EVERBUILD® SALT-AWAY® can be used on walls, driveways, floors and patio areas etc.
▪ Removing efflorescence from most common mineral surface including brick, stone, render, pathways, patio areas etc.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Biodegradable safe formula.
▪ Available in bottles or as a ready to use spray, no need to dilute
▪ Water clean up.
▪ Can be poured, sprayed or brushed on.