450mm x 30Mtr Damp Proof Course (DPC)
- Embossed to assist mortar adhesion.
- Durable with proven performance over many years.
- Manufactured from the highest quality reprocessed materials.
- Remains flexible – even at low temperatures.
- Safe and clean to handle.
- Suitable for use in horizontal and vertical applications throughout domestic construction.
- CE Approved: Conforms to the requirements of EN14909.
Installation should be according to the code of practice CP102:1973 and normal DPC good practice procedures set in BS 5628 should be followed.
Some brief guidelines on how to use the DPC are supplied below:
- For external walls the DPC should be applied 150mm a fresh bed of mortar, completely free of projections that may puncture the material or impede the material from lying flat. When joining two pieces of DPC they should be lapped over each other by at least 100mm.
- For internal walls, DPC should be installed at the base of load bearing walls and linked with any adjoining DPM. The DPC should be at least the width the partition it is applied to and lapped by at least 100mm when two DPC's are joined.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 30 working days for a full refund, excluding the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
Any goods returned should be in salable condition, if any returns don't reach us in a salable condition then they may not be liable for a full refund.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Depending on the size of your order it could be delivered in a number of ways. Smaller packages under 2kg will be delivered by Royal Mail using their 24Hr service. Medium orders up to 25kg will be delivered by Fedex (express 1-2 day service) Larger orders and any orders containing lengths over 1.2mtrs will be delivered by XDP Express. If your delivery address is within our local delivery radius then it will be delivered using our own transport, that way we can significantly minimise the risk of any damages and deliver within a set time slot. Due to the custom racks on our vans any local orders containing lengths will have the option to have them delivered in longer lengths (ie. 5Mtr fascia, soffit & cladding boards, 4mtr gutter or 5.5mtr downpipe)
All orders placed before 12noon we will aim to send out the sameday (not guaranteed, depending on how busy we are) - usually on next day delivery - all orders placed after the 12noon deadline will be sent out the following working day.
We deliver to UK Mainland (not including Scottish Highlands) only. Any customers from outside mainland UK i.e. Ireland, Scottish isles/Highlands etc. must contact us first before ordering as the delivery charge will be significantly higher, Delivery is within 3 working days to customers outside UK Mainland.