Everbuild Aquaseal Liquid Roof All Weather Roofing System
EVERBUILD® Aquaseal® Liquid Roof is a fast-curing, polyurethane based waterproofing liquid membrane for flat and pitched roofs.
EVERBUILD® Aquaseal® Liquid Roof has excellent adhesion to both porous and non-porous substrates and is suitable for use on new projects, extensions or to refurbish an existing, leaky roof. The product has a moisture activated curing system that allows the product to use atmospheric moisture to trigger the curing process, which means that no catalyst is needed and the product is fast curing. With a 2 coat application to a variety of substrates this fast curing membrane cures in a range of weather conditions (see limitations) and is completely rain resistant in just 10 minutes. EVERBUILD® Aquaseal® Liquid Roof will even cure if a pool of water forms on top of it!
▪ Water-proofing of flat and pitched roof structures. Treatment of new construction and refurbishment of existing structures.
▪ Ideal for use on concrete, mortar, brick, stone, fibre cement, roof tiles, metals, wood and tiles. Can also be used on roofing felt, asphalt and bituminous coatings however full reinforcement must be used with these surfaces as they may soften after application. Reinforce using a suitable reinforcing fleece.
▪ For waterproofing underneath tiles bonded with adhesives on balconies and terraces.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Suitable for use with both new and old roofs.
▪ Moisture curing technology –no catalyst required.
▪ Fast curing – rain resistant after 10 minutes.
▪ All weather product.
▪ Ready to use – apply with brush or roller.
▪ Forms a seamless membrane.
▪ Can be reinforced.
▪ Easily recoated, no stripping required. Provides cost effective life-cycle extension of failing roofs.
▪ Vapour permeable – allows substrate to breathe.
▪ Elastic – retains flexibility even at low temperatures. Compatible with common substrates: Cement, concrete, brick, stone, metals, wood, tiles etc.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 30 working days for a full refund, excluding the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
Any goods returned should be in salable condition, if any returns don't reach us in a salable condition then they may not be liable for a full refund.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Depending on the size of your order it could be delivered in a number of ways. Smaller packages under 2kg will be delivered by Royal Mail using their 24Hr service. Medium orders up to 25kg will be delivered by Fedex (express 1-2 day service) Larger orders and any orders containing lengths over 1.2mtrs will be delivered by XDP Express. If your delivery address is within our local delivery radius then it will be delivered using our own transport, that way we can significantly minimise the risk of any damages and deliver within a set time slot. Due to the custom racks on our vans any local orders containing lengths will have the option to have them delivered in longer lengths (ie. 5Mtr fascia, soffit & cladding boards, 4mtr gutter or 5.5mtr downpipe)
All orders placed before 12noon we will aim to send out the sameday (not guaranteed, depending on how busy we are) - usually on next day delivery - all orders placed after the 12noon deadline will be sent out the following working day.
We deliver to UK Mainland (not including Scottish Highlands) only. Any customers from outside mainland UK i.e. Ireland, Scottish isles/Highlands etc. must contact us first before ordering as the delivery charge will be significantly higher, Delivery is within 3 working days to customers outside UK Mainland.