Everbuild Lead Mate Sealant 295ml tube
EVERBUILD® Lead Mate® Sealant is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass etc. The product is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring Lead Flashing and Sheet into Brick, Stone and Concrete.
▪ As an alternative to mortaring in Lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete.
▪ Suitable as an expansion joint sealant. Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
▪ Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
▪ Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Excellent adhesion to metals - will not stain (cement) or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional sealants
▪ Low dirt pick up
▪ Excellent flexibility +/- 25%. Excellent low and high (+150°C) temperature resistance.
▪ Low (<5%) shrinkage during vulcanisation. High resistance to plasticizer migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
▪ Excellent external weathering properties. Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade interior, exterior and cold climate applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
▪ Shrinkage <5% Tensile Modulus at 100% Elongation ca. 0.3MPa
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
Conforms to ISO11600 F25 LM and EN15651-1 Class F25LM CC
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 30 working days for a full refund, excluding the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
Any goods returned should be in salable condition, if any returns don't reach us in a salable condition then they may not be liable for a full refund.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Depending on the size of your order it could be delivered in a number of ways. Smaller packages under 2kg will be delivered by Royal Mail using their 24Hr service. Medium orders up to 25kg will be delivered by Fedex (express 1-2 day service) Larger orders and any orders containing lengths over 1.2mtrs will be delivered by XDP Express. If your delivery address is within our local delivery radius then it will be delivered using our own transport, that way we can significantly minimise the risk of any damages and deliver within a set time slot. Due to the custom racks on our vans any local orders containing lengths will have the option to have them delivered in longer lengths (ie. 5Mtr fascia, soffit & cladding boards, 4mtr gutter or 5.5mtr downpipe)
All orders placed before 12noon we will aim to send out the sameday (not guaranteed, depending on how busy we are) - usually on next day delivery - all orders placed after the 12noon deadline will be sent out the following working day.
We deliver to UK Mainland (not including Scottish Highlands) only. Any customers from outside mainland UK i.e. Ireland, Scottish isles/Highlands etc. must contact us first before ordering as the delivery charge will be significantly higher, Delivery is within 3 working days to customers outside UK Mainland.