Sabrefix 2.4Mtr Wall Starter Kit
The Sabrefix wall starter kit feature a twist, lock and slide wall tie, designed to fix single skin masonry up to 2.4 metres high.
- 2 x 1.2mtr interlocking lengths of Stainless steel wall connector channel.
Applications & Design Features of Sabrefix Wall Starter Kit:
For all internal & external applications from 60mm to 250mm wide and up to 3 strories high
- Featuring the twist, lock and slide wall tie.
- Wall Starter Kit contains all the necessary fixings for a single skin of masonry up to 2.4mtr (8 feet) high.2 x 1.2mtr interlocking lengths of Stainless steel wall connector channel.8 x wall starter kit ties, 5 x stainless steel coach screws, washers and wall plugs.
Installation Requirements of Sabrefix Wall Starter Kit:
- Prepare existing wall by removing any rendered or pebble dashed finishing to ensure the wall starter has direct contact with existing masonry.
- Offer the lower section of the wall starter channel to the existing wall at the centre point of the new masonry.
- Plumb the lower connector channel marking the position of the fixing holes, these should be equally spaced avoiding mortar joints.
- Drill and plug existing masonry using a 10mm masonry drill.
- Lightly clamp lower section at the 2 lower fixing points using the coach screws and washers provided.
- Slot the upper section of wall starter channel into the lower section so that both end fixing slots overlap.
- Drill and plug remaining fixing points into existing masonry using a 10mm masonry drill.
- Lightly clamp upper section at the 2 upper and overlap fixing points using the coach screws and washers provided.
- Align both connectors and tighten all coach screws (do not over tighten).
- Lay brick or block work for the new wall in the conventional way leaving a full vertical mortar joint between the new and old walls.
- Install wall starter ties into the wall starter channel by twisting and sliding into position at 300mm centres The ties should be completely surrounded with mortar.
- In cavity wall construction each leaf requires a wall starter kit.
- For external walls proceed as per fixing instructions, but ensure the bottom edge of the wall starter channel is above the damp proof course.
- The vertical joint between old and new walls must be weather sealed.
Stainless Steel Profiles and Ties - 0.7mm stainless steel Coach Screws - M6 x 50mm stainless steel. Masonry Plugs - High density polythene.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 30 working days for a full refund, excluding the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
Any goods returned should be in salable condition, if any returns don't reach us in a salable condition then they may not be liable for a full refund.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Depending on the size of your order it could be delivered in a number of ways. Smaller packages under 2kg will be delivered by Royal Mail using their 24Hr service. Medium orders up to 25kg will be delivered by Fedex (express 1-2 day service) Larger orders and any orders containing lengths over 1.2mtrs will be delivered by XDP Express. If your delivery address is within our local delivery radius then it will be delivered using our own transport, that way we can significantly minimise the risk of any damages and deliver within a set time slot. Due to the custom racks on our vans any local orders containing lengths will have the option to have them delivered in longer lengths (ie. 5Mtr fascia, soffit & cladding boards, 4mtr gutter or 5.5mtr downpipe)
All orders placed before 12noon we will aim to send out the sameday (not guaranteed, depending on how busy we are) - usually on next day delivery - all orders placed after the 12noon deadline will be sent out the following working day.
We deliver to UK Mainland (not including Scottish Highlands) only. Any customers from outside mainland UK i.e. Ireland, Scottish isles/Highlands etc. must contact us first before ordering as the delivery charge will be significantly higher, Delivery is within 3 working days to customers outside UK Mainland.